- Melt 200g butter with 200g chocolate*.
- Whisk 6 eggs with 150g sugar until light (both in colour and density) and fluffy. This can take a surprisingly long time, but be patient.
- Stir in the butter and chocolate and 150g plain flour.
- Pour into 6-8 ramekins and bake at 180C for about 10 minutes, until the top begins to crack. In my opinion it's much better to undercook them and have a runny centre than overdo them and let them go solid and a little bland, as I did tonight.
- Serve with ice cream. The fruit is optional.
Monday, April 05, 2010
Recipes: Chocolate Pots
Along with Salmon en Croute this recipe has one of the highest simplicity to deliciousness ratios I know.