- Swedish town's flameproof 'goat' defies arsonists
- Stuck fat woman traps SA cave group
- French marchers say 'non' to 2007
- $100 laptop for children who can't afford shoes
- Vancouver is 'best place to live'
Anyway, the highlight was meeting a Kiwi from our hostel, finding his Kermit the Frog (which reminds me, what's the connection between Kermit the Frog and Jack the Ripper? They both have the same middle name) missing an eye, soaking wet because they'd just been for a swim in the fountain together, watching him feed Kermit some beer which he had previously refused us saying "it was a present", then swinging him round spraying everyone with a cocktail of fountain water and beer. Then later seeing the same guy climb the statue in the same fountain, with a brand new, wide wine stain all the way down his previously white T-shirt, remove his T-shirt and do the haka (the Maori war dance that the All Blacks do).